Mont Rochelle is a breathtaking 26-room hotel and vineyard covering 39 hectares in Franschhoek, a picturesque town in South Africa’s Western Cape Province famously known as the “French Corner”. Surrounded by the Klein Dassenberg Mountain Range, this serene location offers a relaxing escape and exceptional culinary experience with superb wine.
- Exclusive flights are subject to a booking with a minimum of 3 seats.
- All flights to a wine farm are subject to land owner permissions.
- Minimum 48 hours advance booking is required to arrange landing permission. We cannot guarantee availability or approval.
- Flights depart from the V&A Waterfront helipad at 12:00pm and the return flight from the wine farm to the helipad at the V&A Waterfront is at 3:00pm.
- The Pilot’s lunch is to be covered by the client.
- Lunch flights need to be booked and confirmed 48 hours prior to notice however can be booked same day subject to the land owner’s permission and restaurant and helicopter availability on the day.
Absolutely incredible experience - The whole experience was absolutely incredible. The team were brilliant, super professional and welcoming. The helicopter ride itself was stunning, thank you to our very knowledgeable pilot Christoff. Must do... read more if you’re in Cape Town.
5th December 2023
From: R15,160ppR15,160 $799 £638 €743Approximate flight time: 60 MINUTES (RETURN)Fly from the Cape Town V&A Waterfront to Cape Point and return to Groot Constantia wine farm for lunch. Groot Constantia is the first wine farm in South Africa established in South Africa’s first wine farm in 1685.
From: R10,990ppR10,990 $580 £462 €539Approximate flight time: 30 MINUTES (RETURN)Durbanville Hills is situated 15min outside Cape Town’s city center with breathtaking views of the mountain and Table Bay area.
From: R18,600ppR18,600 $981 £782 €912Approximate flight time: 60 MINUTES (RETURN)Cavalli Wine Farm is a picturesque winery located in the heart of the Stellenbosch wine region in South Africa. The winery was established in 2000 and has quickly become one of the most respected wineries in the region. One of the key features of Cavalli Wine Farm is its state-of-the-art winemaking facilities, which include a modern gravity-fed winery and a range of temperature-controlled stainless steel tanks.