Groot Constantia is situated on the aesthetic Cape Peninsula overlooking False Bay. The vineyards are tucked in the steep valley on the eastern side of Table Mountain.
Fly from the Cape Town V&A Waterfront and enjoy lunch at Groot Constantia wine farm. Groot Constantia is the first wine farm in South Africa established in South Africa’s first wine farm in 1685. Groot Constantia has a variety of attractions like restaurants and museums that is sure to provide an unforgettable experience.
- Exclusive flights are subject to a booking with a minimum of 3 seats.
- All flights to a wine farm are subject to land owner permissions.
- Minimum 48 hours advance booking is required to arrange landing permission. We cannot guarantee availability or approval.
- Flights depart from the V&A Waterfront helipad at 12:00pm and the return flight from the wine farm to the helipad at the V&A Waterfront is at 3:00pm.
- The Pilot’s lunch is to be covered by the client.
- Lunch flights need to be booked and confirmed 48 hours prior to notice however can be booked same day subject to the land owner’s permission and restaurant and helicopter availability on the day.
Absolutely incredible experience - The whole experience was absolutely incredible. The team were brilliant, super professional and welcoming. The helicopter ride itself was stunning, thank you to our very knowledgeable pilot Christoff. Must do... read more if you’re in Cape Town.
5th December 2023
From: R21,400ppR21,400 $1,128 £900 €1,049Approximate flight time: 60 MINUTES (RETURN)Boschendal Wine Farm is a historic wine estate located in the Western Cape region of South Africa. Founded in 1685, it is one of the oldest wine farms in the country and has a rich history of winemaking.
From: R18,500ppR18,500 $976 £778 €907Approximate flight time: 60 MINUTES (RETURN)Take flight from the Cape Town V&A Waterfront to Franschhoek and let the beautiful Wine Region take your breath away as you stop for lunch, wine tasting or both.
From: R10,990ppR10,990 $580 £462 €539Approximate flight time: 30 MINUTES (RETURN)Buitenverwachting Wine Farm is a historic estate located in the heart of the Constantia Valley in South Africa. It has a rich history dating back to 1796, making it one of the oldest wine farms in the country.