Durbanville Hills is situated 15min outside Cape Town’s city center with breathtaking views of the mountain and Table Bay area. Renowned for its Sauvignon Blanc but also houses a wide variety of red wines.
Fly from the Cape Town V&A Waterfront and enjoy lunch at the prestigious Durbanville Hills wine farm. This venue is well-positioned to accommodate most weather conditions in Cape Town.
- Exclusive flights are subject to a booking with a minimum of 3 seats.
- All flights to a wine farm are subject to land owner permissions.
- Minimum 48 hours advance booking is required to arrange landing permission. We cannot guarantee availability or approval.
- Flights depart from the V&A Waterfront helipad at 12:00pm and the return flight from the wine farm to the helipad at the V&A Waterfront is at 3:00pm.
- The Pilot’s lunch is to be covered by the client.
- Lunch flights need to be booked and confirmed 48 hours prior to notice however can be booked same day subject to the land owner’s permission and restaurant and helicopter availability on the day.
Absolutely incredible experience - The whole experience was absolutely incredible. The team were brilliant, super professional and welcoming. The helicopter ride itself was stunning, thank you to our very knowledgeable pilot Christoff. Must do... read more if you’re in Cape Town.
5th December 2023
From: R21,400ppR21,400 $1,128 £900 €1,049Approximate flight time: 60 MINUTES (RETURN)Mont Rochelle is a breathtaking 26-room hotel and vineyard covering 39 hectares in Franschhoek, a picturesque town in South Africa's Western Cape Province famously known as the "French Corner". Surrounded by the Klein Dassenberg Mountain Range, this serene location offers a relaxing escape and exceptional culinary experience with superb wine.
From: R10,990ppR10,990 $580 £462 €539Approximate flight time: 30 MINUTES (RETURN)De Grendel wine farm is situated on the slopes of Tygerberg, 15min outside the Cape Town city center. This breathtaking venue features beautiful views of Cape Town and faces the setting sun.
From: R16,200ppR16,200 $854 £681 €794Approximate flight time: 60 MINUTES (RETURN)Fly from the Cape Town V&A Waterfront onboard a helicopter to a Stellenbosch wine farms for lunch. There are 3 famous wine farms to choose from.