De Grendel wine farm is situated on the slopes of Tygerberg, 15min outside the Cape Town city center. This breathtaking venue features beautiful views of Cape Town and faces the setting sun.
This state-of-the-art winery is respectful of the age-old traditions of winemaking yet firmly and uncompromisingly modern in technological advancements, a perfect marriage of old and new.
Fly from the Cape Town V&A Waterfront and enjoy lunch at the famous De Grendel wine farm.
- Exclusive flights are subject to a booking with a minimum of 3 seats.
- All flights to a wine farm are subject to land owner permissions.
- Minimum 48 hours advance booking is required to arrange landing permission. We cannot guarantee availability or approval.
- Flights depart from the V&A Waterfront helipad at 12:00pm and the return flight from the wine farm to the helipad at the V&A Waterfront is at 3:00pm.
- The Pilot’s lunch is to be covered by the client.
- Lunch flights need to be booked and confirmed 48 hours prior to notice however can be booked same day subject to the land owner’s permission and restaurant and helicopter availability on the day.
Absolutely incredible experience - The whole experience was absolutely incredible. The team were brilliant, super professional and welcoming. The helicopter ride itself was stunning, thank you to our very knowledgeable pilot Christoff. Must do... read more if you’re in Cape Town.
5th December 2023
From: R21,400ppR21,400 $1,128 £900 €1,049Approximate flight time: 60 MINUTES (RETURN)Boschendal Wine Farm is a historic wine estate located in the Western Cape region of South Africa. Founded in 1685, it is one of the oldest wine farms in the country and has a rich history of winemaking.
From: R18,500ppR18,500 $976 £778 €907Approximate flight time: 60 MINUTES (RETURN)Take flight from the Cape Town V&A Waterfront to Franschhoek and let the beautiful Wine Region take your breath away as you stop for lunch, wine tasting or both.
From: R15,160ppR15,160 $799 £638 €743Approximate flight time: 60 MINUTES (RETURN)Fly from the Cape Town V&A Waterfront to Cape Point and return to Groot Constantia wine farm for lunch. Groot Constantia is the first wine farm in South Africa established in South Africa’s first wine farm in 1685.