Warwick Wine Farm is a premier winery located in the beautiful region of Stellenbosch, South Africa. Founded in 1964, the farm has a rich history of producing world-class wines, and has established itself as one of the leading wine producers in the country.
The farm covers over 300 hectares of land, surrounded by rolling hills and scenic vineyards. The vineyards are planted with a variety of grapes, including Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, and Sauvignon Blanc, and the winery uses state-of-the-art winemaking techniques to produce a range of high-quality wines.
Visitors to Warwick Wine Farm can enjoy a range of experiences, from vineyard tours and wine tastings to picnics and gourmet meals. The farm has a beautiful tasting room, where visitors can sample some of the finest wines produced by the winery and learn about the winemaking process from the knowledgeable staff.
In addition to its world-class wines, Warwick Wine Farm is also known for its commitment to sustainable practices and environmental protection. The farm has implemented a range of eco-friendly measures, including the use of renewable energy sources and the preservation of indigenous flora and fauna.
- Exclusive flights are subject to a booking with a minimum of 3 seats.
- All flights to a wine farm are subject to land owner permissions.
- Minimum 48 hours advance booking is required to arrange landing permission. We cannot guarantee availability or approval.
- Flights depart from the V&A Waterfront helipad at 12:00pm and the return flight from the wine farm to the helipad at the V&A Waterfront is at 3:00pm.
- The Pilot’s lunch is to be covered by the client.
- Lunch flights need to be booked and confirmed 48 hours prior to notice however can be booked same day subject to the land owner’s permission and restaurant and helicopter availability on the day.
Absolutely incredible experience - The whole experience was absolutely incredible. The team were brilliant, super professional and welcoming. The helicopter ride itself was stunning, thank you to our very knowledgeable pilot Christoff. Must do... read more if you’re in Cape Town.
5th December 2023
From: R18,600ppR18,600 $981 £782 €912Approximate flight time: 60 MINUTES (RETURN)Cavalli Wine Farm is a picturesque winery located in the heart of the Stellenbosch wine region in South Africa. The winery was established in 2000 and has quickly become one of the most respected wineries in the region. One of the key features of Cavalli Wine Farm is its state-of-the-art winemaking facilities, which include a modern gravity-fed winery and a range of temperature-controlled stainless steel tanks.
From: R10,990ppR10,990 $580 £462 €539Approximate flight time: 30 MINUTES (RETURN)Durbanville Hills is situated 15min outside Cape Town’s city center with breathtaking views of the mountain and Table Bay area.
From: R10,990ppR10,990 $580 £462 €539Approximate flight time: 30 MINUTES (RETURN)Groot Constantia is situated on the aesthetic Cape Peninsula overlooking False Bay. The vineyards are tucked in the steep valley on the eastern side of Table Mountain.