The family-owned vineyard Tokara wine farm derives its name from the founders’ children, Thomas and Kara. This beautiful wine farm is located in Stellenbosch, South Africa. Established in 1997, the farm has a reputation for producing high-quality wines and olive oil. The vineyards are planted with various grape varieties, including Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Shiraz.
Tokara is known for its commitment to sustainability and environmentally friendly practices. The farm uses solar power and a gravity-fed irrigation system, and they also practice minimal intervention winemaking, which means they allow the grapes to express their natural terroir.
- Exclusive flights are subject to a booking with a minimum of 3 seats.
- All flights to a wine farm are subject to land owner permissions.
- Minimum 48 hours advance booking is required to arrange landing permission. We cannot guarantee availability or approval.
- Flights depart from the V&A Waterfront helipad at 12:00pm and the return flight from the wine farm to the helipad at the V&A Waterfront is at 3:00pm.
- The Pilot’s lunch is to be covered by the client.
- Lunch flights need to be booked and confirmed 48 hours prior to notice however can be booked same day subject to the land owner’s permission and restaurant and helicopter availability on the day.
Absolutely incredible experience - The whole experience was absolutely incredible. The team were brilliant, super professional and welcoming. The helicopter ride itself was stunning, thank you to our very knowledgeable pilot Christoff. Must do... read more if you’re in Cape Town.
5th December 2023
From: R10,990ppR10,990 $580 £462 €539Approximate flight time: 30 MINUTES (RETURN)De Grendel wine farm is situated on the slopes of Tygerberg, 15min outside the Cape Town city center. This breathtaking venue features beautiful views of Cape Town and faces the setting sun.
From: R16,200ppR16,200 $854 £681 €794Approximate flight time: 60 MINUTES (RETURN)Fly from the Cape Town V&A Waterfront onboard a helicopter to a Stellenbosch wine farms for lunch. There are 3 famous wine farms to choose from.
From: R18,600ppR18,600 $981 £782 €912Approximate flight time: 60 MINUTES (RETURN)Lanzerac Wine farm is a proud and historic landmark in Stellenbosch, dating back to 1692. Nestled in the picturesque Jonkershoek Valley and surrounded by breathtaking mountain ranges and lush vineyards, the estate is a true reflection of rich Cape heritage and old-world charm.