Jordan Wine Farm
Jordan Wine Farm is a family-owned estate located in the Stellenbosch region of South Africa. Established in 1982, the farm has become one of the leading wine producers in the country, known for its elegant and refined wines.
The estate is committed to sustainable agriculture, using practices such as cover cropping and composting to improve soil health and reduce the use of chemicals. The vineyards are planted with a variety of grape varieties, including Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Semillon, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Shiraz.
At Jordan Wine Farm, the winemaking process is guided by a passion for quality and a commitment to using traditional techniques. The winemakers aim to showcase the unique character of the terroir in each wine, resulting in a range of nuanced and complex offerings.
Visitors to Jordan Wine Farm can participate in wine tastings and tours of the estate, learning about the history and winemaking practices of this renowned South African producer. The tasting room, with its beautiful views of the surrounding vineyards, is a great place to relax and sample the wines.
- Exclusive flights are subject to a booking with a minimum of 3 seats.
- All flights to a wine farm are subject to land owner permissions.
- Minimum 48 hours advance booking is required to arrange landing permission. We cannot guarantee availability or approval.
- Flights depart from the V&A Waterfront helipad at 12:00pm and the return flight from the wine farm to the helipad at the V&A Waterfront is at 3:00pm.
- The Pilot’s lunch is to be covered by the client.
- Lunch flights need to be booked and confirmed 48 hours prior to notice however can be booked same day subject to the land owner’s permission and restaurant and helicopter availability on the day.
Absolutely incredible experience - The whole experience was absolutely incredible. The team were brilliant, super professional and welcoming. The helicopter ride itself was stunning, thank you to our very knowledgeable pilot Christoff. Must do... read more if you’re in Cape Town.
5th December 2023
From: R10,990ppR10,990 $580 £462 €539Approximate flight time: 30 MINUTES (RETURN)Groot Constantia is situated on the aesthetic Cape Peninsula overlooking False Bay. The vineyards are tucked in the steep valley on the eastern side of Table Mountain.
From: R10,990ppR10,990 $580 £462 €539Approximate flight time: 30 MINUTES (RETURN)Durbanville Hills is situated 15min outside Cape Town’s city center with breathtaking views of the mountain and Table Bay area.
From: R18,600ppR18,600 $981 £782 €912Approximate flight time: 60 MINUTES (RETURN)Lanzerac Wine farm is a proud and historic landmark in Stellenbosch, dating back to 1692. Nestled in the picturesque Jonkershoek Valley and surrounded by breathtaking mountain ranges and lush vineyards, the estate is a true reflection of rich Cape heritage and old-world charm.